Glossybox October Trick or Treat

 This month "trick or treat" theme features two boxes full of must have "makeup heroes" and featured 4 full-sized products and one great sample sized 3 in 1 skincare savior, all of which were cruelty-free. this box contained everything you might need to pull off a last-minute Halloween look and boasted a total price tag of over £65. 











💗This Works In Transit Camer Close-up
First impressions, this smells really good! like Turkish delight from M&S, aka icing sugar and rose water, and I use rose water and rose oil daily on my face so this stuff must be good! really great smooth consistency and leaves the face smooth minus the silky (oily/greasy) feeling most regular moisturizers have. makes the skin feel smooth and ready for makeup.
edit: after using this properly I am IN LOVE! my foundation which usually goes on cakier than id like (Maybelline Fit Me! matte & poreless) sits SO much nicer on my face with this primer and even has a more natural finish than using it alone or with my everyday Nivea moisturizer. 100% recommend.
sample size 20ML, full-size 40ml £17


💗Luna by Luna Translucent Loose Powder
this brand seems popular for other beauty box subscriptions that I haven't tried yet, and it finally found its way into one of my glossy boxes. this month I had two different setting powders in my box but out of the two, I preferred this loose setting powder. I used this to bake a full face of makeup and it did not disappoint! it left me with an insta ready flawless finish - except I may have used a bit too much and left too long as I did notice some rather whiter patches along my jawline. go lightly! this Full-size £17

👍Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick - Nebula
This months boxes had a choice of 2 lipsticks, I got nebula with my treat box, which I much prefer over the deep purple shade of energy. this is a purple toned pink color which is supposed to be flattering on most skin types but in my opinion, this shade is for a more matured woman and can't see myself using it too often. somewhere between matte and satin finish, it glides onto the lips nicely with a full color pay off and sits comfortably without being too dry or greasy on the lips
full-size £20

👍Sleek i-divine Oh So Special
sleek is one of my favorite high street cosmetics, and this months box featured two choices of eyeshadow palettes, both containing perfect autumnal shades for seasonal looks. while they are not highly pigmented, they are buildable, and with a combination of shimmers and mattes you can create light everyday looks or build to create a shimmery smoky evening look.
full-size £8.99

👍Mua Luxe Set & Reflect Finishing kit.
Spoilt for choice this month with the Mua Luxe range I found the set and reflect kit in my box. This duo compact contains a white gold highlighter on top and lifts up to reveal a lightweight setting powder. Both perfect to give an everyday look a delicate yet deluxe finishing touch. the highlighter is a mix of white and gold shimmer, which is great for me to tone down the gold highlighter I usually go for with a heavy hand. instead, this gives a lovely glowy finish. the lightweight powder if great for quick finishing touches to mattify any oily areas and set foundation while skipping the baking process.
full-size £5

since the primer/ moisturizer duo is only half the size of the full-sized product, I divided the price by two which brings my box total to £59.50, not £65
for 20% off follow my link.
https://www.glossybox.ie/referrals.list?applyCode=AYESHA-R16

NuMe professional styling tool sets to meet your every need

Comments

Popular Posts