Birchbox October


days like these

This months birchbox is theme "days like these..." is supposed to be a reflection of leaving summer and embracing autumnal nostalgia. this months box featured 5 products, 2 of them full-sized, and a 6th additional treat product.


👌Daily Concepts Multi-functional Charcoal Soap Sponge £6

personally, I am not the biggest fan of charcoal products. I find they often turn my face red and dry, so id rather not risk it with this sponge. intead ive given it tto someone who ill mae better use out of it
👍Lord & Berry Magic Brow in Brunette £15
This sample size is perfect to leave in our handbag if your brave enough to do your brows in the back of the car or on a crowded train in the morning. its marbelized effect creates more natural lines with different shade variations in each stroke, meaning no harsh dark lines - unless that's the look you were going for.
👎Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask £20
I've heard plenty of good things about this brand but this is the first time I've used any of their products. I'm not too keen on the smell. there's nothing particularly wrong with it, I'm sure it smells similar to other hair products out there but it's just not for me. also, the sample size is absolutely tiny. the product is aimed at mid-length and ends, but if you have anything longer than shoulder length hair, you're limited to focusing this to 1-use on ur ends exclusively.
💗Winky Lux Strobing Balm  in Radiant Pink £15
I was really glad to see this product over the other options available as I am a highlighter addict. this is a strobing balm rather than a highlighter which is probably better for me to use with an everyday look as I usually get carried away with highlighter and end up with a blinding highlight on an everyday look. this will leave your cheekbones, cupids arrow, and anywhere else you'd like to use it for a dewy glow. you could even apply it directly to your skin, add mascara, and gentle lipgloss or tinted lip balm for a more natural dewy skin look.
💗Beauty Pro Thermotherapy Warming Gold Foil Mask £5.95
Face masks are one of my favorite skincare items, so I am always glad to find them in my subscription box.this mask contains hyaluronic acid, which does usually smell funny, and is best to use before you plan on applying a full face of makeup for a flawless look. This self-warming foil is supposed to help it absorb into your skin, while improving elasticity, reduce fine lines, and give you an overall glow, which will come through even with makeup.
👍Hugo Boss The Scent Intense for her EDP 
an extra 6th gift this month was perfume samples, which in all honesty isn't all that impressive. I could go to boots or a perfume shop and walk out with 10 little free samples. another downside to this particular sample is that it's not a spray sample, and knowing me ill spill it all over myself in one go. I do really like the scent though, and I was surprised that it wasn't as heavy and headache inducing as most Eau de parfum tend to be. it fits its description of the classic scent only more grown-up. I do prefer scents like these over sugary florals, and this one matches the season very well. with prices starting at £73 I won't be running out to buy it but it will definitely go on my wishlist to get at some point

To get your first birchbox for £5 follow my link
https://www.birchbox.co.uk/invite/ayeshabouu

BIRCHBOX UK

Comments

Popular Posts