glossybox sept 2018 "back to school" edition



I'm back again, this time to review glossybox's "back to school" September box. the theme of this box was back to school handbag essentials for those of us on the go (all of us really). Each item is supposed to lend to a quick fix before we run out the door., although I can't say that I have time before running out the door to be using a charcoal mask in the mornings. this months box contained 6 items, 5 of those being full-sized, and the scalp detox being a deluxe mini.





๐Ÿ’– Daily Concepts  Your facial mini scrubber £9.95
my most favorite item in this box was the facial scrubber. made from natural cotton, it was gently exfoliating and I've been using it daily since. I usually use it after my regular exfoliating face wash or use it to massage in my facial oil with it.
๐Ÿ’—Bang Beauty Eyebrow Cream £22
a full sized product from I brand I've never tried but heard lots about. I did enjoy the product and luckily it matched my brows but did find the formula to be very stiff and hard to work with. not creamy at all as the name would suggest. I did find the small brush picked up the product better than my spectrum angled brush but I didn't like the short handle.
๐Ÿ’—karl Lagerfeld + model co lipliner £21
this was a really nice product to find in this months box. a full-sized lipliner from the Karl Lagerfeld and model co-collection. a flattering color, in the shade "rosewood" is suitable for most skin types and has a really nice creamy consistency that glides on effortlessly.
๐Ÿ‘ŽWet Ones Be Fresh Antibacterial Wipes £1.19
a bit of a strange add for a beauty box, especially considering they're not makeup wipes, just standard antibacterial wipes. most people would rather something gentler like wet wipes or baby wipes. these are a good handbag size and probably handy for germaphobes like myself who hate touching bus and tube rails. super gross
๐Ÿ‘Beautypro Detoxifying Bubble Mask £4.95
personally, I'm not a fan of charcoal masks or any charcoal face products but know lots of people who do enjoy them. a charcoal tissue mask that, once applied, starts foaming and bubbling. the formula contains activated charcoal which clears and detoxifies your face. I find masks like these a little too drying for my skin and usually end up with red dry patches after.
๐Ÿ‘ŒGrow Gorgeous Scalp Detox. £8
scalp detox is supposed to clear up and shampoo and other residues and impurities you forget about that block the roots, and exfoliate away other products build up such as dry shampoos. personally, I found this hard to rinse out and therefore a little pointless.

NuMe premium hair straighteners won't compromise your hair and fit any hair type.

Comments

Popular Posts