Dermaworks Spectaculash

I was sceptical about lash serums, but with all my success with hair,skin,nails vitamins, I thought I would give it a go at a more targeted product.


Dermaworks kindly gifted me my first ever lash serum. I've never done any extensive research into lash serums, as i am genetically blessed with long, but weak, lashes. thankfully, this is formulated to also strengthen, and thicken eyelashes, which i indeed needed.

My first impressions, is the packaging is really sleek. A minimal silver tube, which would blend into anyone's aesthetic. I, however, wish there was something more fun about the packaging.
its easy to apply with a strip brush that goes on gently like liquid liner. it was rare that i ever accidentally got any in my eyes, but a quick dab of tissue in the outer corner of my eye usually resolved this, however if irritation does occur it is important to rinse eyes thoroughly and seek medical attention.

It is designed to stimulate follicle cells, to enhance lash growth, and encourage new hair growth as well. it consists of a number of ingredients to achieve these results, for example Myristoyl pentapeptide 17,  that stimulates keratin to increase eyelash growth and create thicker looking eyelashes.
It also contains vitamins a,b,k,and e, zinc, and omega-3, which have been derived from pumpkin seeds, to strengthen and enhance eyelashes.
Spectaculash also contains 20% hyaluronic acid which locks in moisture for healthy, nourished looking lashes. It is recommended to use this nightly for 8 weeks for best results, and then 2-3 times a week as preferred to upkeep lashes.

Comments

Popular Posts