SAMAYA anti ageing treatment oil review

If you follow my Instagram page, you may know that i am very proactive in anti ageing, and incorporate a number of different anti ageing  products into my skincare routine. I have a vast array of anti- ageing products my skincare collection, because I like to switch up my routine depending on what my skin needs most, and therefore my anti ageing products also need to be rearranged . how you incorporate ant ageing into your routine is completely up to you, but I'm here to help you explore alternative options to the standard anti- ageing creams.


What is Samaya Ayurveda?

Samaya for short, is a skincare brand that incorporates ayurvedic principles into their products.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medicine, and combined with clinically proven results, Samaya creates effective, high quality skincare.

Their products are separated into 3 different "dosha" categories, and a quiz is available n the website to find which suits you best.

Vata Anti Ageing treatment oil; 

I've incorporated the VATA anti ageing treatment oil, into my skincare routine. I prefer t use this in my night time routine, and slowly massage into my face using a facial roller, or a gua-sha. i find the combination of the ayurvedic properties in the oil, and the ancient Chinese practice of using a gua-sha, combined make for an extremely relaxing, and holistic experience, especially if done in dim
lighting, with candles, for an extra calm environment.

this oil contains a number of beneficial, calming, and anti ageing ingredients, all of which can be found on the website but my favourite are; rose flower extract, tulsi oil, turmeric root oil, pomegranate seed oil, and rose geranium oil.

The rose flower extract not only has a beautiful and sensual aroma, but also contains anti ageing properties, and is known to heal and even out skin tone, leaving ts bright and glowing.

Tumeric root oil is an anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant, which heals and protects the skin.

Pomegranate seed oil is packed with benefits, such as anti-inflammatory compounds, it nourishes skin, and lessens signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles, and hydrates and moisturises skin without contributing t excess production of sebum.

It comes in a beautiful frosted glass bottle with a sleek pump, and is packaged in a calming beige coloured cardboard packaging, with minimalistic design.

if you are interested in checking them out for yourself, the website is here

(non affiliated)


Comments

  1. Sounds like an interesting brand! I've never seen a skincare company incorporate ayurvedic principles into their products before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts