Glossybox January 2019


Happy new year! this months glossy box is dedicated to "beauty resolutions". all the resolutions you should incorporate into your routine to revive your skin after the hectic party season, and enter the new year feeling rejuvenated. Each of the 5 products featured in this months box is to help with all aspects of your routine to achieve your beauty goals.


Avant Skincare Deluxe Hyaluronic Acid Vivifying Face and Eye Night Cream
Much anticipated since last months sneak peek is this amazing hyaluronic acid night cream. This full-sized night cream is deeply moisturizing, smells pretty good, and best of all the main ingredient is hyaluronic acid, which is amazing for smoothing and evening out skin tone and improving the appearance of pores. As much as I am enjoying this product, I can't say I will repurchase it at such a hefty price tag.
Full size; £98


Hask Repairing Deep Conditioning Treatment
Although it comes in a sachet, there was enough in this for 2 generous uses. I found that when I used the mask and rinsed, it left my hair feeling like there was still product in it after I had dried it. It works much better when you apply first to damp hair, and then follow with your usual shampoo and conditioner. this left my hair feeling silky and conditioned without the product residue.
Full size; £2.49

-417 Facial Micro Luffa Foaming Gel
-417 are known for including dead sea minerals in most of their products, this one included. I love foaming gels for a gentler cleanse than my harsh exfoliator, particularly after removing makeup. This cleanser is formulated to remove makeup but i prefer to go in after a makeup wipe or micellar water to remove the makeup left behind for a more thorough cleanse. the microbeads gently exfoliate while the gel cleanses, but is still soft on the skin.
Deluxe mini (100ml); £13.31
Full size (200ml); £22.71

Wilkinson Sword Beauty Eyebrow Shaper
I was thrilled to find these in my box this month! the previous ones I had been using were cheap and had gone dull, and not as effective. These, on the other hand, are brilliant. they are quite sharp and can cause some knicks if you're not careful. Its main function is to remove hairs from the face, specifically eyebrow hair, and comes with an additional cap to shape the eyebrows with. I love using these to remove all the fine hairs on my face, particularly in my sideburn area, and no, they don't grow back thicker! You can use this all over the face in a derma-blading technique to not only remove fine hairs but also dead skin and excess oil for a bright and fresh face. I recommend to use every 3-4 weeks as too often may cause irritation.
Fullsize pack of 3; £3.99

Batiste Rethink Dry Shampoo
With a variant of 4 deluxe mini samples available in this months boxes, I was pleasantly surprised to find the damage control dry shampoo in my box. Not only does it carry out its effective function as a dry shampoo, now it is infused with keratin to protect against damage, usually caused by heat styling. It also contains, Coconut, avocado, and collagen, to smooth, moisturize, and plump the hair. 
Deluxe mini (50ml); £1.50
Full Size (200ml); £4.25








Comments

Popular Posts