glossybox april

Fruity or floral? summer is calling and this month featured two designed editions, a fruit box full of fruit-scented products, or the floral, full of flowery scented items. most boxes contained a travel sized perfume to scented to match the box theme, however not all boxes contained this item. Each box featured a total of 5 items plus a deluxe mini extra treat.


Figs and Rouge Soft focus pore perfect HD matte veil
This serum is so smooth and silky and glided on nicely and didn't leave me feeling too sticky like most serums. it reduces the apperance of pores and balances out complextion while combating skin impurities and breakouts. if you read my skincare post (here), then you might know it is ideal to apply serum as the 3rd step in your skincare routine, after cleansing and toning.
Full size; £34.99

Dr.Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask
The packaging on Dr.Botanicals pomegranate range is so cute! personally, don't get a strong smell of the pomegranate from the range of products but it still smells faintly fruity and fresh overall. I put this sleep mask on before going to bed, and at first, found it a little thick, but after a while, it sunk in and made my skin feel soft and smooth. Their hydrating formula is also vegan.
Deluxe mini (30ml); £14

Original Source Apple and Melon shower gel
This shower gel smells sooo delicious and captures the perfect summery fruity scent with green apple and melon. infused with antioxidants to detox skin, vitamins and moisturizing ingredients to hydrate and nourish, and to top it off, its paraben free and vegan.
Full size; £2.30

Hairflick hair vitamins
First of all, these taste delicious, I wanted to eat the whole thing in one go. They're made with a complex formulation of vitamins, but the key ingredient is biotin. I used to take biotin tablets, which can be found at any health food store, but these are more fun and a tastier alternative. Biotin is fantastic for improving Hair, Skin, and Nails. personally i find that biotin helped my skin the most. Even through some of my laziest days when I neglect my skincare routine and forget to stay hydrated, biotin works like a miracle and kept my skin looking amazing. It is recommended to take two gummies a day ( i used to take two small biotin tablets a day), so if you're taking anything else containing biotin, I recommend you take a break before switching. (I'm not a doctor so don't sue me)
1-week travel pack; £4.99

Dr.PawPaw hot pink balm
I recently tried the clear Dr.pawpaw balm, and I really liked it. This one is the exact same, only it is tinted. it can be used on the lips for tinted, hydrating balm, or on the cheeks or eyelids for a tinted glossy makeup look. Pawpaw is a moisturizing fruit and the main ingredient in all the balms. They are moisturizing, but not sticky and don't leave a heavy or waxy residue feeling on your lips.
Full size; £6.95

Palmers natural fusions chia seed and argan oil hair mask
And extra treat in this months box is this deluxe size hair masks. I love trying samples of hair masks, to see what works before settling and a whole container of a disappointing product. they're also great for traveling especially if you plan on swimming in the sea or in chlorine-treated pools, to quickly revive your hair while you're away. The main ingredients are chia seeds, to protect hair, and argan oil, which is a luxurious hair oil to lock in hydration.
deluxe mini 30g; £1.99



check out my youtube video below;


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts