Glossybox May 2019


May is HERE! Which means summer is just around the corner, and its time to swap out refreshed spring looks with all the trending must have for all the summer snaps you will inevitably be taking. This box contains 5 FULL-SIZE products, full of high-end beauty featuring Korean beauty and sustainable skincare products because this seasons number one must-have is a sustainable environment!

Annabelle Minerals Rose Mineral Blush
Starting with my most favourite product this month is the mineral blush. A gorgeous soft rosy pink, and the softest powder blush. It's a loose powder and builds up to create a perfect rosy glow. The mineralized formulation in completely organic and features 4 mineral ingredients to maintain healthy skin by soothing and protecting complexion.
Full-size; £12.50

Barry M Cosmetics Chisel Cheeks Contour Cream Kit
To complement those perfect rosy cheeks, sculpt your face for a put together look. This palette comes with 3 light shades for highlighting the high parts of your face, and 3 deep tones for contouring and sculpting out the bone structure. The formulation is creamy and blendable, and the low price point is perfect for playing around with contour. And is also Vegan approved
Full size; £7.99

Nail Berry nourishing cuticle oil
I'm honestly disappointed that I got a cuticle oil and not a nail colour. I'm not really into nail care, and wouldn't find myself using cuticle oil. Its such a shame since id love to try their breathable polishes that allow water to permeate through making them "halal" nail polishes.
Full-size; £17

MudMasky Aftermask Vitamin Serum
A one of a kind product, not available by any other brand just yet. A product I never knew I needed until I tried it. Its formulated to be applied after masking. Masking can be harsh on your skin after pulling out impurities, applying this serum after a mask introduces vitamins into the skin and nourishes it. I like to use it after my soap and glory 3-in-1 fab pore mask, as I find my skin feeling dry and a little raw after this mask.
Full-size; £43

Beauty kitchen 0% Petroleum Lip Treatment
An unnecessary product in my opinion. While the concept of the brand itself is great, using recycled products, and creating a sustainable formula with 100% natural ingredients and the exclusion of petroleum, I'm not all that interested in the product itself. Its good to know that environmentally friendly alternatives exist, but a blog post or Instagram post would have been more effective for me. This will probably go in the pile of all my other lip treatment products that I've received from various places for when I can't find one of my favourites. It's a shame they didn't use this opportunity for us to discover a better product from this brand. Full-size; £2.99

for 20% off your subscription, use my referral link
https://www.glossybox.ie/referrals.list?applyCode=AYESHA-R16
or use code AYESHA-R16 at checkout


Comments

Popular Posts