glossybox june

The days are getting longer, and warmer and we're all looking forward to spending time lounging in the sun. this month's glossybox theme "summer soiree" is absolutely perfect, and each of the 5 full-size products fits perfectly into that theme to create a put-together glowing summer look.


 Avant pro perfecting touche eclat primer
The first product in this months box is this super fancy collagen primer. Collagen plumps the skin making it look hydrated and youthful, for vibrant skin. Use as a primer to prep skin before makeup. So far I've loved all products from avant, and this is no different. primer is so important to protect skin and create a flawless base for makeup.
full-size 30ml £85
ModelCo lipcream pechy nude
probably my most favourite item in this months box is this gorgeous peachy nude lip cream from model co. Its soft tone peach, is perfect to finish off a breezy summer look, it goes on soft creamy, and pigmented, and dries down to a matte finish. so far its been long lasting and transfer proof.
fullsize £15

meech and mia eyeshadow cubby stix
unfortunately I didn't like this product. the first in a while of glossy box products that I didn't enjoy. I found the pencil to be pigmented when I swatched it on my hand but had a hard time applying it to my eyes without using a heavy hand and hurting my eye, I tried to ward it up on the back of my hand and it didn't help.
full size 12.99

sleek face form contouring palette
At first glance i was unsure about this trio. its hard to find a trio with 3 usable colours. on first use i found the formula very powdery with a lot of kickback and not very pigmented. after using it on my face, i realised that the light pigmentation, and powdery formula is actually perfect! the lighter pigment means its build-able and you wont make the mistake of overloading product in one swipe, and the powdery formula means it goes on soft and easily and is very bendable. i was able to create a gorgeous natural looking sun-kissed glow with all 3 colours from the trio. the highlight is subtle but build-able, which is fantastic for achieving a healthy dewy glow, but not for a blinding highlight
full size 9.99


hask deep conditionong treatment kalahari melon oil
Another product from hask. the last one left residue in my hair, but it was probably due to me not taking enough care to rinse properly because i found this one to leave my hair so soft and smelling so good.i managed to get 3 uses out of this sachet, so less is  definitely more when it comes to these masks and to avoid product buildup and residue being left behind.
full size 2.49





for 20% off your subscription, use my referral link
https://www.glossybox.ie/referrals.list?applyCode=AYESHA-R16
or use code AYESHA-R16 at checkou

Comments

Popular Posts