glossybox july 2019

this months theme is "holiday haul" which s perfect for anyone packing for their holidays, containing 5 travel friendly, holiday essentials.


Mannakadar cosmetics Bloom Mascara
The first product is surprisingly a new favourite. its hard for me to hate a mascara, but i was a little tired of receiving random mascaras. however, i'm really glad i got this. the twisted packaging is really pleasing and unique, but doesn't make the product unnecessarily awkward, or take away from the practicality of the product. i find this so much better when done on its own, or with minimal eye-makeup. it made my lashes look gorgeous and lengthened.
full-size; £23

Moroccanoil treatment
a perfect summer product. its multi-use is super handy for holidays, use on wet or dry hair to add shine, and nourish dry or damaged hair. I like the texture and consistency, it didn't leave my hair feeling slick and oily, and spread evenly through my hair. however I didn't like the smell. its not terrible but I wish it smelt more summery.
travel-size (25ml); £13.45

Palmers natural bronze body lotion.
when i saw this i was a little annoyed as I don't self tan or bother with anything like that, but i decided to give it a fair shot anyway. turns out i really like it! i'm still waiting to see if my fluorescent white legs go tan, but so far the lotion is really moisturising and smells gorgeous like coconuts. if i do go an appropriate shade of tan, I will most definitely be repurchasing this!
travel size (20ml) ; £2.49

Omorovicza
Sleek, gorgeous packaging for starters, and looks like an luxurious high end brand. a travel size cleanser that can double up as makeup remover or skin cleanser. I wasn't a big fan of this, it didn't leave me feeling refreshed, it was a little too gritty, and i couldn't get past the strong smell. i probably wont be using this product again unless there really isn't anything else left for me to use.
travelsize (30ml) ; £18

teatree and witch hazel peel off mask
a disappointing addition to this months box. an uninspired, and boring product, i feel like it was unnecessary to add to the box. i'm sure most people have already seen these enough that its not new or in any way exciting, and the results are pretty poor in my opinion. the only upside is that its satisfying to peel off after it dries
travel size £1



Get 20% off your subscription here

Comments

Popular Posts