72 hair Review









 good hair care is important all year round, but especially in summer with all the humidity, dry shampoo, and sea salt waves, your hair can feel weighed down and unnourished. 72 hair kindly sent me their set to review for you, which I've been using for over a month now, read my thoughts below.





Intense Moisture Shampoo
The best thing about this shampoo s that it is SLS and paraben free, which was surprising to me, since it lathered up beautifully, and you only need a small amount of shampoo to build up a good lather to clean your hair. it smells so nice and it comes out  a pretty teal colour that matches the packaging. over the past month, it really did make my hair look lush and healthy and completely smoothed out my mild friziness.
250ml £14.99

Hydrating conditioner
this conditioner has the same beautiful salon fresh smell as the rest of the products, and hydrates hair without weighing it down. it is also specially formulated to protect hair against pollution and uva,  usually leave this on a few minutes, less if i'm intending to follow up with the mask.
250ml £14.99

Intense Replenishing Mask
This one is a bit polarising for me, while i love the results it gave me, with luscious  hair, i didn't enjoy the experience as much as the rest of the products. i'm not a fan of the yellow colour, but it is reminiscent of avocado, which is one of the ingredients added for shine. i also found this one to smell stronger, and more fragrant than the others. once in my hair however, it is enjoyable. it is  recommended to use this once a week, or less frequent if desired.
250ml £24.99

Blow Dry Cream
usually i don't bother with heat protect-ant, and i leave my hair to air dry to avoid heat damage, but i cant live without this cream now. i add one pump to each side of my hair once its been towel dried, and brush through with my wet brush. i also find it helps me blow dry my hair much faster, but i only half dry, focusing on my scalp and only dry my ends enough that they no longer drip but are still damp.
150ml £14.99

Repairing Oil
Hair oil is something I've always been a fan of, and I've come across some great ones, and some terrible ones. I was surprised at first that the oil was clear, rather than the usual golden tint of most hair oils. this also has the pleasant salon smell, and blends into the hair easily, making it look nourished and shiny without making it greasy or sticky.
75ml £14.99

Comments

Popular Posts